organized toolbox

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coonash

Reaction score
Does anyone here have a nicely laid out toolbox. I have a lot of hand tools, some things more than one set:D. I have sockets 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", deep and shallow 6 and 12 point. a set of open/closed wrenches(normal and two sets of racheting). punches, hammers, scrapers, allen keys, air tools, screwdrivers, vise grips....... Basically if you open a sears catalog its enough tools for one of the bigger sets. I'd like to see some pics of a very organized tool box. I'm not a fan of pegboard so thats not really an option for me. I'm currently looking at a International 42" chest/cabinet with 2 side boxes.

I'm really liking the foam separator.

I like that by using the foam, your Torx drivers are easily recognizable from the Phillips drivers. A lot better than mine, which are placed in a single drawer all willie-nillie.

Hows the healing process going havasu?

And I thought I was getting organized till I saw these.;)

Thats a nice set.
I just joined the site tonight and im from Australia and will post some pics of my set up soon.
cheers

Nice lookin set there ch44do! My boxes are no where near that organized everything does hve its own drawer but mostly just tossed in. I think were mostly all from the USA with the ocassional Indian spammer but maybe another Australian will chime in......Good to have you here!

I like those T handle allen wrenches.

I have seen some YouTube videos of some sweet toolboxes like that.

Thanks guys slowly getting there. Yeah the T handle hex keys are really handy to have... keep posting pics guys .. like seeing all your toys
cheers!

Latest posts

Back