Paint Booths

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squidward

Reaction score
I've just recently heard of people building paint booths in their garages. I spray paint a lot of stuff in my garage. I used to not care and I would get the paint all over the concrete and my shelves and tools but I have recently revamped my garage and am not willing to get paint on my new storage systems and especially not my newly tiled floor. Very costly it was!

However, I am not familiar on paint booths at all. Maybe you could guys could provide me with a few model pictures and some ideas on what needs to go within my booth.

I have half my garage set up for use as a paint booth... it's rarely used for one, and accumulates stuff, vehicles, etc, but if I clean it out... :)

The area is walled off with cheap paneling, painted bright white. The ceiling has lots of fluorescent lights. There's a big (~1hp) exhaust fan at the back, and two large vents in the door in the front. The room is otherwise sealed, with all seams taped over with masking tape, etc. Air couplers are available at several places.

I would imagine a booth would be similar, just smaller...

--Bushytails

Latest posts

Back