Picking up a new project today....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Administrator
Reaction score
I am heading on a few hour drive to pick up a new project. I'll let you wonder for a bit what it is.

I am working on a Craftsman lawn tractor and it was free.

I pulled the plugs and filled the cylinders with a mixture of diesel, tranny fluid and marvels mystery oil. hopefully that frees it up. he said it ran when he got it 15 years ago.

Way cool! Looks like the desert area where you got it?

I recognized that cactus.

You planning on a complete redo?

I sure hope you can restore that tractor to all of its original beauty.

Planning on a complete redo. It all depends on motor condition, if I can get it to free up and spin I will go through the hassle.

Should be worth it in the long run.

I really don't need another tractor but it would be neat to have running and looking pretty. That and I can't leave anything alone.

I really don't need another tractor but it would be neat to have running and looking pretty. That and I can't leave anything alone.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you got another youngin on the way.....;)

Nope, not yet. Not sure I want three little me's running around.

I purchased my Grandfathers Fordson ,1920 vintage, manufactured in Cork England. After all these years it is beyond repair but it represents a start in farm automation. Just a neat reminder and yard art from generations past.

I just received my package of all the components to try and fire it up. Now to find time.

Latest posts

Back