Post a photo you've taken, any photo.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like someone had a little pent up anger from the alarm not going off. :rolleyes:

Nope Fedex has great shipping methods but don't worry it is only a family heirloom and the only thing received from a recent death in the family. Good thing they don't give a half a **** about the contents of what they ship but only how far they can drop kick it across the building. A pic from last week when it was shipped.

View attachment photo (5).jpg

Dang, how could they leave that at your house and not run like hell back to the truck? THAT SUCKS!!!

Funny thing, I was home sitting in my office which is right next to the front door and he did actually run back to the truck after ringing the bell, ran fast too. Was gone by the time I opened the door about 10 seconds after the bell rang.

It was made in 1929 so I am sure it is easily replaceable.

No just a bunch of skid marks on it. Like they tossed it and it slid across the room.

Mine are more real because I have a year round use for them other than the cool factor.

I'd upload a pic but the app doesn't let me.

You got me there. IF I owned one of those assault rifles, I would be put in jail the minute they came out of the safe. Gotta love Kommiefornia.

Latest posts

Back