Post up your Tow rig and/or Trailer

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the load of free mulch I picked up. Not a good idea to tell me if you can load it you can have it. I will ALWAYS find a way to load it.

View attachment barkmulch.jpg

I had that same truck but in red, loved that thing. Nothing like a good old truck.

Yeah, I still need a truck.

Yeah, I still need a truck.

MEEEEEE TOOOOO!!! I Hate lookin for a truck......... never can find the deal I want so I just settle...im tryin to wait it out though.

I love my truck!!! It's a 91 W250. I am in the process of collecting parts to build it into a kick *** tow rig for the car trailer.It's has a 360 in it now but will be a 408 when I am done. It will look good pulling my home built utility trailer which I built from a homemade chassis and a 1960 Dodge utiline bed.

I had an 85 with the 318 which was a great truck until someone decided to go head on with me and then I had a 90 with the cummins and that thing was a tank.

My boss had a 98 or a 99 with the Cummings and that thing would fly at top end. It was a black 4x4rxtended cab with a 5 speed. Up to about 70 I would pull ahead a little with my 97 F-250 power stroke after that all I saw was tail lights.

Thanks Old dog.I needed a trailer and didn't have the 5-6K in the budget to buy what I wanted so I built this one from mostly scrounged up parts for less then 1K and it is what I want not what was available at a dealer.
It is built it from the 1960 Dodge truck bed from the truck my dad had when I was a kid,and a trailer chassis my dad built about 40 years ago. The trailer axle is the rear axle from a 66 Olds Toronado. The trailer frame is made of 1/4" wall 2"X2" square tube. It has leaf springs and shocks on it with greasable shackles. All the lights are LED.It has E-trac on the inside like they use inside big rig trailers,so there pretty much isn't anything I cant tie down when I haul it.

real good so far. The bed cover is about done. I think I want to put a camper shell on it.

Latest posts

Back