renovating my bathroom

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo1981

Reaction score
hey everyone, im going to begin renovating my bathroom in the next month and thought i would ask everyone what they are liking at the moment, i want it to be quite masculine as i live on my own. any1 on here revently had there bathroom done? or have any tips? photos would be great too so i can start to plan and get ideas :help: lol

thanks :) some of them are a little out dated now seen as that was 7 years ago lol minus the spaceship ones obviously lol

Finished a bathroom about a year ago... Read a lot of trend reports while we were in the process. Nickel fixtures are hot, buyers are looking for high-end feel (vessel sinks, tile, heated floor, etc.).

Little background on what we did here: http://www.drunken-diy.com/accomplishment/

My wife and I are just starting a bath remodeling job also. Being its a 1920s house and we have kept all the red oak trim we staying with a earlier design. Pedestal stink and matching toilet is from the Pegasus Vicki collection. Very nice roman pillar style bases that might fit your man bath. Greys and forest greens seemed to be a pretty common colors for most of the men baths I have designed in the past. Most were done with a darker cherry wood and checkered style floors. Whatever your into, wallpaper borders come in a wide range of pattterns that make nice guy baths like ducks, boats ect.

Latest posts

Back