SO what is everyone up to today????

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surgery, receiving or doing? Being on call, I hope the latter!

yes doing. receiving would be worse I'll grant you but I wouldn't be on call at least. lol

I couldn't imagine the stress or discomfort in that line of work...I work 12 hr shifts at my Refinery, and on the board the down time is minimal. But I sit for 12 watching 13 screens and push buttons, not standing for 12 hands and body in a fixed position working under bright lights and zero down time.

Again, couldn't imagine. Glad you made it home ok!

I will get the recipes out later today. You basiaclly make a big vat of apple pie filling and then throw it in jars. It saves alot of headaches when you want a fresh cooked pie for a big dinner and apples are not in season or you don't have the time. Throw the filling in a pie crust and bake. Thats it.

I couldn't imagine the stress or discomfort in that line of work...I work 12 hr shifts at my Refinery, and on the board the down time is minimal. But I sit for 12 watching 13 screens and push buttons, not standing for 12 hands and body in a fixed position working under bright lights and zero down time.

Again, couldn't imagine. Glad you made it home ok!

well fortunately it wasn't one long surgery the longest was 4 hours and then you go write orders talk to family go to the bathroom etc then come back for the next one. I have been in 13 hour cases though and they are brutal.

Latest posts

Back