Steel-Toed Boots

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Jorge-

Reaction score
I don't really like wearing boots, I'm more of a flip flop or barefooted kind of guy but I need some steel toed-work boots. Problem is, I've had trouble finding some good work boots that are steel-toed AND low cut. Do you guys have any recommendations?

There's no such thing as steel-toed sneakers is there?...:eek:

I've seen them, but no idea where they were from... I have a very hard time finding shoes that fit me (most make the bumps on my ankles incredibly sore), and have never found anything steel-toed that does.

--Bushytails

I don't really like wearing boots, I'm more of a flip flop or barefooted kind of guy but I need some steel toed-work boots. Problem is, I've had trouble finding some good work boots that are steel-toed AND low cut. Do you guys have any recommendations?

There's no such thing as steel-toed sneakers is there?...:eek:

Steel toed shoes are a requirement at the Paper Mill I work at. Nautilus and Iron Age are two big steel toed shoe suppliers, and yes they make Steel Toed Sneakers!

Wow, I've never heard of steel-toed women's shoes. Thanks for the link Jeff, very helpful!!

What they need to come up with is, steel toed flip flops.:eek:

Never mind. I know, I answered my own question.:eek:

What they need to come up with is, steel toed flip flops.

I know this is an old thread; but, Timberland makes a variety of low cut boots. Even some Oxford type shoes that are steel toe. Wolverine makes a few that look like slip ons, leather low-quarter steel toe shoes.

I prefer Timberland because it's one of the lightest steel toe shoes. I work on the Ship Channel with over 200 Chem/Refinery plants in one area. Finding boots here isn't a problem.

Latest posts

Back