The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They pushed the surgery until tomorrow morning. Had to do a few more tests first. Five Arteries toast, going to do a quadruple bypass and leave one bad but it should make him feel 100% better. He has been weak since the heart attack and this explains a lot of it. He seems in good spirits for the most part, keeps talking about my mom which is odd. She has been dead for a few years now and they have been divorced almost 30 years. He better last a few more years, heck I'm running out of family and my brother and sister don't handle these things well.

I hope everything goes smoothly for him. I also hope he'll last more than a few years. I know how much it sucks to lose family-- and I hear you on the siblings not handling it well.

I miss going fishing, even though I was never big on eating fish, I used to enjoy the fishing part.

I like fishing. I just hate cleaning them.

I bit the bullet and purchased a new Samsung 6 cell phone last night. Their file, contact and widget list didn't automatically transfer so I have been moving stuff for the last 6 hours. All these new bells and whistles are a bit overwhelming to me.

I run mine at 100 but I think that is getting me the angles on the cut. I'm going to lower the psi a bit and see if it cuts more vertical.

Maybe something is up with the tip?

At first I was having a hard time holding the torch square to the work piece but I had some guidance from my buddy.

Gonna cut the top off of a Budweiser keg on Monday. :D

It's a brand new machine, only used a couple times. Last time I used it was with my old compressor and it cut fine, now it is a new compressor with higher pressure. I will check out the tip and lower the pressure a bit to see how it reacts.

Got a text that dad made it through surgery and in recovery now. I will try and give him a call later on tonight.

Good to hear Chris. Now, will you take me to Disney World?

I think I will avoid Florida. I don't like sweating that much.

me and you both, i would rather have icicles hanging off my beard than sweat dripping in my eyes

Did some target shooting with my Christmas present.

I soldered some copper for a little project I am working on.

I did not do any thing. but, hold the couch down

I'm holding the couch down now. It's raining out and my one year old refuses to sleep.

I made tamales at my son's house. Nothing better than homemade tamales.

I woke up with two sick kids. Decided I would take a bunch of vitamin C and zinc. Now I lay here on the couch with a stomach ache. Probably should have eaten first.

Attachments

• thMPU8A9OC.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 659299 machine gun.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 28
  • a.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back