The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they were hard to buy in California.

I think I will retrofit my old work van and see if I can get the A/C in it to work. Had to order the parts so it will be this weekend.

Easy to buy guns, we just have a short list of guns now as most have pulled out of selling here. I have to wait til next month to pick up the Walther. Only one pistol every 30 days and a ten day wait on top of that. They are not worried about crimes from existing guns, just not allowed to buy new ones and immediately go commit a crime.

buy a gun, take it home right then!

heck buy the whole gun store, take it home with you!

oh, 100 rnd magazines? all you want,

sorry. but as retired kalif cop, even we don't get any respect!

You were a copper in Kommiefornia?

Last gun I bought took less than 15 minutes. Including waiting for a manager to walk me out with my purchase. (it was at a Walmart)

Last gun took me five minutes including the owner of the gun shop walking me out (He is a buddy) to bad I still have to wait ten days before I can take the gun home. That is the 1911 I bought then I get to wait another 30 days after the 10 to take the Walther home.

In AL when I bought a gun, I paid and got it bagged up and left the store. The background check took about 10 - 15 minutes depending on how busy the store was.

When Hillary bans guns, .... the money they drag in from background checks disappears. Wonder what they will invent or increase to offset the loss. I hope they don't stick their neck into someone else dispute to appease the defense contractors. They are busy handing money to road / bridge contractors at the moment. Seems everything is torn up.

Couple years ago a gas tanker hit a bridge overpass just south of town that had been under construction for at least 18 months. Totally fubared traffic coming in from the south on I-65. They dropped everything and had the new bridge rebuilt in a couple weeks. Doesn't make sense to me. :waggingfinger:

I seem to hit a cord with an administrator when I mention government, interest rates or the democrat presidential candidate, ... whats her name ?
If he doesn't like the content there is no.............

Like This Post..

I thought there was freedom of speech but apparently in certain places. I'm on to greener horizons.

I seem to hit a cord with an administrator when I mention government, interest rates or the democrat presidential candidate, ... whats her name ?

Like This Post..

I thought there was freedom of speech but apparently in certain places. I'm on to greener horizons.

Someone censored you?

Like This Post..

What the hell is going on? You get your panties in a wad, so you feel is it ok to delete everything that was said, rather than discuss what happened? We are all now left in the dark, and this thread makes no sense?

He apparently had one of his posts edited or deleted. He didn't like this so he deleted all of his posts, leaving the viewing public lost as to what is being spoken about. Akin to taking his toys and going home.

I wonder who and why it was edited or deleted?

Back