Thoughts?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I wouldn't even consider a 3 wheeler unless I was a paraplegic, or 90 years old.

Well in order for me to get my wife on it, this is what it will be

Exactly, that is why I like the 2 wheelers! ;)

My first thought was ...why? But, if that's what you want, buy it. Who give a flip what anyone else thinks. If it doesn't work out, sell it. Life's to short , enjoy it while you can. Last thing you want to do is get to the end of the ride and have a bunch of woulda, shoulda, coulda's.

Just my 2 cents. ;)

And remember, if your scrapping the pegs on that ride, bad things are fixin to happen. 😳

I guess splitting traffic is pretty much out of the question with that?

So many people have died around here the last few months on motorcycles, I would never own one again.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1440331728696.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 115
I could go to the other end of the spectrum, and get this;) and save 14KView attachment 2764

That is the reason that most coroner's vans and ambulances have spatulas in their tool bags. It's easier to pick up your body parts!

I've had crotch rockets. They just tempt the rider to go faster and faster. A Harley looks and sounds cool...the slower the better.

That is the reason that most coroner's vans and ambulances have spatulas in their tool bags. It's easier to pick up your body parts!

I've had crotch rockets. They just tempt the rider to go faster and faster. A Harley looks and sounds cool...the slower the better.
I have a need for speed though ;)

Latest posts

Back