Why doesn't my laser work?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFAz7uw7DTw[/ame]

As Bugs Bunny would say "What a maroon."

who couldn't see that one coming. while I am a firm second amendment supporter, there really are people who should not be allowed to touch guns, or pointy objects for that matter.

who couldn't see that one coming. while I am a firm second amendment supporter, there really are people who should not be allowed to touch guns, or pointy objects for that matter.

There are some who should not breed.

I don't know how some make it to be adults?

Several years ago my son in law wanted to start deer hunting with me. On our was out to the deer woods the first time we went over the rules we have at our deer camp. The first being, Don't shoot your father in law. We revisit these often. So many people treat firearms with little respect and the last thing I want is for something stupid to happen. Can't practice catch and release with a gun.

Several years ago my son in law wanted to start deer hunting with me. On our was out to the deer woods the first time we went over the rules we have at our deer camp. The first being, Don't shoot your father in law. We revisit these often. So many people treat firearms with little respect and the last thing I want is for something stupid to happen. Can't practice catch and release with a gun.

Had a friend who worked a check station. Every year someone would come In with a goat or calf. I heard that one person brought in a dog, never sure that one was true.

Latest posts

Back