wish I had the money

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a hearse? Looks like it from the long back. Dad has a Pontiac one that he cut the back off of, and put ramps on to carry his race car to the track.

That hearse would be great for a band.

Sorry, but they freak me out and wouldn't get in that thing for a thousand bucks!

Is that your Boat Chris ?

Nice . In 1990 i bought a new 25 ' Wellcraft Cabin cruiser. Loaded .

Use to take it from NJ to Virginia on the water .

This one is a 93 four winns. 20 foot runabout. I keep telling myself I want to upgrade but this boat still only has 200 hours on it and works like new, and better yet has been paid for for a long time. Took it out yesterday and the kids had a blast. Only thing I would like to do is add a wakeboard tower to hold stuff up out of the way and redo the interior and change it up a bit.

If Havasu would just trade me for his boat.

If you want fun, and are about 13. Getting in the back of one of those when Dad is going to get gas, cousins and brother with me. Lay down in it, and at the stop lights, sit up and wave. Depending who is next to you at the light, their eyes would get very large.
Dad's had been an ambulance first and had all sorts of neat cubby holes for storage in the back.

SO Chris wants a roll bar boat, huh?

Back