What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going down to zero or colder at my place tonight. Was 5 when I left for work this morning.

Good news is we are back in first place after the 8” of snow we got yesterday and we are still 20” below our normal for the year to date. Erie and Syracuse are both way behind in snowfall but most of the other top 10s are way ahead of normal. The lake is still open and producing snow so it could still get crazy. The ice fishing has been good inland but they just get started and we get a thaw and then another freeze. Best ice skating ice in a long time in some places.

http://goldensnowglobe.com/all-snowiest-us-cities/

About 50 here at my mountain house. Drive up to grab my jeep and some junk out of the house. It is officially up for sale. One of you guys should buy it!

What's up for sale for $200? The junk in the house or that beautiful jeep? Where are our freeloaders like myself gunna stay now? Actually, I'd like to get my hands on your Mom's Cherokee. That is a perfect Havasu boat hauler.

Broken watches, one at the bar so you are never early and one by the bed so you never sleep in. Time travel it the distance from the bed to the bar.:p

It was so hot here today that my granddaughter swam in the pool for the first time this year.

We went out for dinner about 5 degrees out we came out and in the hour we were eating we got 8 inches of snow. swimming pool what the heck.

Now Neal if you build that wall in Mexico are you going to screw on those plastic climbing stones on their side?

Zero.... and a little windy today...going to be really cold tonight and tomorrow.
But no complaints here..it was 60 about a week ago.. welcome to New England!!
Headed up to the Cold in Upstate Potsdam NY for Valentines Day.... 6 hr college ride one way.. alotta drive... alotta scenery through the Adirondack Lakes and Mountains.:usa:

Back