What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10F this morning and half way to work I got a call. She said the just announced on the news we moved into first place in the snow race. Syracues moved up a lot also so it’s a barn burner starting down the stretch.

They started ice fishing here finally.

46 right now. Supposed to hit 75 today. These frigid California winters are gonna get me.

We are going into some boring weather today after a few days with highs of 0F. - Cold, but not anything bad.

Our boring weather will be lows of 20F to 22F, highs of less than 30F and cloudy, but no snow coming for a week and no real melting of our 1/2" to 1-1/2" snow cover (bare streets). The northern highs protect us from the warmer moist western or southern air that causes problems.

Dick

We're hunkering down for Snowmageddon. Milk and bread have vanished from the grocery stores. I have a good stock of beer. 🍻

Aww they are only talking about a couple feet. We just leave 15 minutes early for work is all on those days.

We're hunkering down for Snowmageddon. Milk and bread have vanished from the grocery stores. I have a good stock of beer. 🍻

Make sure you have enough TP for all the news your gonna hear about it...:hide:

The police caught me driving a little crazy in a Kmart parking lot one night, I told him I was just learning how to drive on snow. He thought that was reasonable enough and turned a few donuts when he left.

Another horrific day in so cal. Gonna be in the mid 70's again. Perfect temp for doing stuff outside. To bad summer will come and all you guys will have this great weather and we will be stuck inside with the air on.

Latest posts

Back