What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every year I say I’m going down and watch him come out of the hole and every year I don’t go down.

I drove through Punxatawny once and was very amused by the amount of touristy places - diners and motels, mostly - with names like "Phil's" or "Philly's" or some other way of relating to the dreaded beast. It made me wonder what happened to all the old ground hogs though, when I saw a sign for Philly Cheese Steak in one of the diners.

We got 30 inches over the weekend, likely more than we have had for years put together and more coming, fun when you live on a mountain.

We got 30 inches over the weekend, likely more than we have had for years put together and more coming, fun when you live on a mountain.

Wow too bad you are not in the states I would enter you in the snow globe contest. This winter is pitiful here this winter. Tomorrow will be in the 50’s. I’m taking off and we are going to Cleveland IX center for the home and garden show. Hope my legs hold out. Last time I was there I swore I walked 25 miles.

Wow too bad you are not in the states I would enter you in the snow globe contest. This winter is pitiful here this winter. Tomorrow will be in the 50’s. I’m taking off and we are going to Cleveland IX center for the home and garden show. Hope my legs hold out. Last time I was there I swore I walked 25 miles.

Home and garden show...shoot..they should let you bring your Gator ..or at least rent one..think of all the extra stuff they could pile into your cart!:rofl:

It's not as bad as it looks, the snow is hiding a rock wall that is over 6 ft high.

Looks like a fun time.. we had a half inch of glazed Ice this morning... fun gettn to the truck..

Yeah fun, spent the week end shoveling, with the wind blowing, there was little on the roof but the driveway would fill up again and again.

Back