What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home and garden show...shoot..they should let you bring your Gator ..or at least rent one..think of all the extra stuff they could pile into your cart!:rofl:

It is about 100 miles over to Cleveland and the weather was wet but 50 plus degrees. I thought about Neal shoveling snow the whole way over.

Walking thru all the spring flowers growing in the garden display area is a nice little vacation into spring. Half the IX center is legit home vendors with products we would all be interested in seeing. The other half is a big bunch of pushy vendors selling every kind of junky thing you can think of that have nothing to do with homes or gardens. One guy ran up to me trying to sell me something I didn’t need and he stared off with what brings you here today? I said oh I’m here with a class. What kind of class he asked? I told him it is a class on sales resistance. He backed up and said how’s that working for you?

I want to welcome everyone to the snow club. I had .25” overnight and the push broom cleaned it right up.

G Morning, coffee is on, getting ready to meet up ith my 2 BIL's for a minute at I hop

2017-02-09_0622.png

I had a waitress at waffle house whos name was ORA.
i was drunk, so i messed with her
i want 2 eggs...ora,,,,a waffle,,,ora....biscuits and gravy

she had the last laugh, she brought EVERYTHING to the table and i had to pay for it ORA,,,go to jail !!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the building going on here and all the northerners moving south. I'm just going to keep quite about the weather here.:)

10°f at 7pm and it's clear out. Could get chilly by morning. :down:

Just tell them about the bugs and snakes...and crocs
Funny but, here in my part of NJ we have black bear. They haven't bothered us and it's always a bit of a thrill to see them in the yard. My brother is a snow bird - summers on Long Island (NY) and winters in Ft Myers Fl. He says "how can you live in a place with bears?" And i ask him "how can you live in a place with crocs???"

As hard as it is to believe we are in second place this year behind our old rival Syracuse. It feels to me to be the worst winter for snow production I can remember. We are at 64.4” and our average for this date is 74.2. Syracuse is at 89.4” and their normal is 88”

I looked today as I figured we would be in 50 th place but not the case. Lots of open water out there on the lake so if we can get the lake effect machine going who knows.

Wish us luck.

http://goldensnowglobe.com/current-top-10-snowiest-cities/

Back