What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you really want a boatload of snow????

Snow is one of those things you should embrace it and go all in or else ask yourself what in the heck am I living here for? The tee shirts are nice also.

I also want to enjoy snow while we still have it. According to the news I watch every night we won’t have any snow in a few more years. Will be able to tell the little kids about when we used to get snow so deep you couldn’t get out the door.

There is a time stamp on the post.:p

Yabutt the time stamp is about 12 hours off according to my screen. Not just this forum but other also, so I probably have a setting wrong on my computer.

Gary, I went to change it for you but you have a secret IP address and I have no idea where you live. Right now you are set up for Portugal.

Yabutt the time stamp is about 12 hours off according to my screen. Not just this forum but other also, so I probably have a setting wrong on my computer.
You must be in England.

It's still right for everyone else.

Last edited:
Bud, That is like us wishing for 60 days straight of over 100 degrees

It aint right

wish for 75 degrees and a slight breeze

Snow is one of those things you should embrace it and go all in or else ask yourself what in the heck am I living here for? The tee shirts are nice also.

I also want to enjoy snow while we still have it. According to the news I watch every night we won’t have any snow in a few more years. Will be able to tell the little kids about when we used to get snow so deep you couldn’t get out the door.

change channels and your snow will come back :rofl:

2-24-2017

It is supposed to hit 70 degrees here today and set a record high temp. Over the past few winters we have had Februarys with temps down around -30 f. That is a 100 degree difference year to year.

Now that’s what I call climate change. If this trend keeps up next year it will be 170 degrees here and it was nice knowing you guys.

We set a record high yesterday of 77. Was a beautiful day all the snow is gone I hooked the hoses up and washed both cars when I got home worked on the driveway a little and just enjoyed being outside without a coat on. I rigged up a fitting for my water hose to attach to my air hose last fall. It works great for blowing the hose clear of water. I used to mess around laying it out straight and pouring the water out now it takes less than a minute.

Right now it’s in the 40’s going down to the low 20’s tonight and 2-4” snow over night that means we will 6-8”. Well summer was nice while it lasted.

Back