What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you fair with the rains last night? I constantly got text alerts from our power company (Edison) apologizing for the power being out 100 miles from me. Like I really care. How the hell do you shut off these alerts on my phone?

Get this Holly is hosting a baby shower today for her brothers wife so the guys are all meeting at the barn for a cook out. It is in the 50’s today. The party is called a diaper party and I have to bring a box of diapers to get in. This is all new to me except the cookout part. I got my pampers and ready to go.

Pretty soon they will be throwing me a Depends party lol.
:confused:

How did you fair with the rains last night? I constantly got text alerts from our power company (Edison) apologizing for the power being out 100 miles from me. Like I really care. How the hell do you shut off these alerts on my phone?

My rain gauge says we got 2.5 inches last night. Since I know a pipeline guy my property is fine and since I know a guy with a skip loader I got to spend a couple hours grading my road this morning. Over the years I have been able to get the road to where it drains good and repairs are minimal. If I could get my neighbor to allow water to run through his property we could fix it proper.

Get this Holly is hosting a baby shower today for her brothers wife so the guys are all meeting at the barn for a cook out. It is in the 50’s today. The party is called a diaper party and I have to bring a box of diapers to get in. This is all new to me except the cookout part. I got my pampers and ready to go.

Pretty soon they will be throwing me a Depends party lol.
:confused:

If there's no beer at the cookout we'll have to stamp your man card. ...:D

really...drinkin beer and wearin diapers....

:beer::beer::thumbup:

And I thought Vegas was rough....

Had a fine time today. met up with friends for breakfast and some therapy
"The Boys"
msgo boys.jpg

10 pounds of bacon

msgo bacon.jpg

I got cakes on the Griddle, Life aint nothin but a funny funny riddle
Thank GAWD I'm a Country Boy !!!!

msgo cakes.jpg

waiting on the cook

msgo hungry boys.jpg

I swear frodo and I went to the same party today.

While you had fun I had to letter a track hoe. :(
But it was in the mid 60's, lite breeze, sunshine and I had the place all to myself, so it was a good day.

track hoe 1.jpg

Track Hoe 3.jpg

While you had fun I had to letter a track hoe. :(
But it was in the mid 60's, lite breeze, sunshine and I had the place all to myself, so it was a good day.

you work to much,,,but, i can understand,that track hoe is working during the week,

Looks like a fun gathering, Frodo.

I took my mother and brother in for their doctor appointments today. The clerk called this morning to apologize because the doctor had a "dental emergency" and was out in the afternoon so they had to see the nurse practitioner. She's very nice-- although my brother thought she leaned a little too closely when talking.

She set up some stuff for my mother to get some tests and got a prescription for my mother to get a new blood sugar tester (hers gave up the ghost and she's procrastinated on getting a new one). Mom has a sinus infection and my bro still has bronchitis. I'm hoping I won't get anything so I'm crossing my fingers and hiding from them. LOL.

We went to the Mexican restaurant in town afterward. My bro and I have been there a few times but Mom hadn't been there before. The food is good. Mom grew up in Chula Vista so she is familiar with American Mexican food and can be fairly picky, but she liked it.

dang it, my 'puter caught a malware trojan,,i have been battling theat mf last night and this morning
wounsd up resetting the pc to day 1, wiped the drive clean.

yep , i used a rag, lol lol

hopefully i got the nasty little bugger, need some good advice on a better firewall,

i am currently using defender, it caught the thing and alerted me

I have to wonder WTF is wrong with people sometimes.
My friend told his ex to stay away from his place but he has house guests who will answer the door (one of them stole the house key from someone who was allowed to have a key).
The house guests let the ex and her current bf in and my friend returned home to find them having sex in his bed.
I would have called the cops and burned the mattress.
The ex has been harassing my friend ever since-- so much so that he asked if he could come stay at my place for a short while bc she can't come out here. If she tried to come out here I would greet her with an M-14.

Frodo, free version of Malwarebytes and Spybot Search & Destroy. SS&D will immunize your PC if you choose.

Back