What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we are doing the same thing, postponing for a bit.

last time i had to stay with her in the hop.
i went to the business ofice to seee about a parking permit.

they gave me a family members package. $1.00 a day parking and 3 meals at $1.00 each ,per day

that saved a lot of money.

regular parking is $1.50 an hour 3 or 4 days gets expensive

The hospital where my daughter is staying charges $1.00 for every 20 minutes, or $5.00 maximum per day.

Went to string my Christmas (yes, I said Christmas, not holiday, so you PC folks can eat $#it!) lights today. I had 12 strings. Only one string worked. I said to hell with this! Went to Home Depot and purchased 16 boxes of new LED lights and a photoelectric timer. Got everything up and ready to see what they look like tonight.

Also LAPD Chief Charlie Beck stopped by today. My neighbor is his bodyguard driver and I told him I'd like to meet him. Poor guy has to deal with all the politics these days. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Tomorrow, I will be back at the hospital with my daughter.

Still the same. If she would just eat, she would feel much better. Just not hungry.

Black Friday I bought a 30 gallon upright air compressor. I hated my oil less loud one so I was happy when it died last month. Today I poured a pad outside my garage so I can build an enclosure closet to keep it out of the weather.

Black Friday I bought a 30 gallon upright air compressor. I hated my oil less loud one so I was happy when it died last month. Today I poured a pad outside my garage so I can build an enclosure closet to keep it out of the weather.

Tee the old one in the new line and it will increase how much air you have stored take a lot of cycles off the new compressor over the years. I have a bunch of old propane grill tanks hooked to mine. :hide:

I was thinking about that. I am building my new shed large enough that I could put it out there next to the new one.

I almost bought the 60 gallon but I didn't feel like running 240 v to the shed. I just drywalled everything.

Today I got the verbal on a very large project I bid on. Going to be repiping a very large shopping center. All new underground fire and domestic water lines. About 5,000 feet of 4,6,8 and 10" to get rid of the asbestos pipe they have now.

Back