Coins

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do. He says profit margins are so tight he doesn't make enough off of it to pay the fees on credit for it. He takes credit for everything else in his shop.

hook me up with his email, i'll ck him out. with cash

Will do Frodo.

Mark you can just walk in the front door if you like. After he buzzes you in I suppose.

got a buddy wilh a jewelery store. you walk in, get buzzed into a foyer. your locked up! till your looked at and buzzed again

and i do mean looked at

SniperKitten.jpg

We had a bank in my city that also had inner and outer doors. The walls were also bullet proof. I loved getting calls that they had a bank robber trapped inside their cage. They looked so stupid with their gun and bag of cash, and unable to escape.

funniest one i ever heard was a robber at a drive thru he walked up. stuck his head thru the window
employee closed the window on his head. gotcha!!!!

looks heavy...I would love to dig thru that..oh the possibilities !!!!

I may have some extras,,that you need..I will look tonight if i get a chance

here are some of mine. take a look at what i am lacking...maybe we can do a horse trade..

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan0009.jpg

I have been sorting my pennies, it's gonna take a year but I will eventually have them sorted by year and mint then I will roll them. Going all the way up to current just so if something is worth money in the future I will have a record.

In other news here is todays score. A bunch of pure silver old coins. Got them from my coin supplier. Paid 30 cents an ounce over silver value for them.

IMG_2958.JPG

IMG_2959.JPG

you did good....I am looking for "S" coins for just about all 70--2015

if you run across any, I will be most interested

I will start setting them aside for you. I have one box I will try and sort through this evening but don't know if I will have time. I'm going to my mountain house this weekend so maybe I can bring them for when I am sipping on my cocktail doing nothing.

I will start setting them aside for you. I have one box I will try and sort through this evening but don't know if I will have time. I'm going to my mountain house this weekend so maybe I can bring them for when I am sipping on my cocktail doing nothing.

take your time, I have been working on this collection for years

I do not need them over night.....altho, that would be fantastic!! lOL

maybe i can start you collecting indian heads ,,,i have a few doubles

I use a Harris 16x jewelers loop when i sort them,,,eyes aint like they used to be.

make yourself a jig..get a 2x4 drill a hole the size of a penny.
the cut the board in half mark it for 50 pennys.

then you dont have to count 50, just load the jig.

jig 004.JPG

I need to get some sort of set up. I think next year I will have one built in when I do my addition.

I need to get some sort of set up. I think next year I will have one built in when I do my addition.

made you a coin jig, it is not the prettiest thing in the world, but it is functional.

my first attempt at carving plastic,,,:rofl:

coin jig 002.JPG

Back