Coins

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who has a 3 d printer? you could copy mine easy.

Get any new coins lately?

I grabbed a 1/10 ounce gold coins last week and little platinum coin thingy.

no, i have been to busy. have not even looked at them.

I finally picked up a gold certificate a while back and now want more. I have a slew of silver certificates.

Pretty sure I have all of those. I have a couple black eagle and a bunch of the ones from the twenties, can't remember if I have a Martha Washington or not, I'll have to check. I think I even have a five and ten dollar silver cert.

I'll pull them out later and get a few pictures for you.

Here is a pic of my big bills. They go from 1865 confederate to 1920's

Big Bills.JPG

you got me, all i got is some old *** treasury note

nice collection,

key 003.JPG

key 002.JPG

key 004.JPG

Last edited:
Those are cool. My coin guy has a lot if neat stuff I want but it's hard to buy it when he sells me silver and gold so cheap.

Today I bought 20 ounces of silver, two 1/10 ounce gold coins and a quarter ounce Austrian gold coin with my last name on it. Expensive day at the coin shop. I am lucky to have one of the most honest coin guys around.

wish i knew you were there..i would of had you check on some pennys for me

my problem, is i live so far out. the nearest coin dealer is 100 miles away.

have a couple of pawn shops, but he thinks every thing he has is worth twice what it actually is

i already laughed at his face.

what is he charging for oz silver? $15.00 or lower, ill end you a hun, for 6 oz

1.50 - 2 over spot on silver. Don't remember what it was at today but it was up .75 cents when I bought it.

I can get you his email, pretty sure he will ship and all that jaz. Like I said before he is fair. Won't try and gouge you an anything, he want repeat business.

Havasu, he aint that far away from you, less than an hour if you ever drive down this way.

Will your guy accept AMEX? I really want to start buying up gold by the pound.

I can't say that I blame him but those armored trucks get expensive to rent.

Back