What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in Pittsburgh for the weekend, came back to 4-5 inches. Got a few more inches today - maybe 2 - so far. We're not too close to the shore, so nor'easters don't really whack us. They keep claiming we're having a blizzard, but i don't see one. I'll let you know in the morning. Everything is already closed for tomorrow, so I'll be around.

Glad it passed you by SNS. Enjoy your snow day. :D

15F here and windy not a flake of snow overnight.

I guess you'll have to look somewhere else for some real competition in the snow race, Bud.

How about you, Inspector??

Only 8 inches of really dry stuff... but the 40 mph winds keep shakin my house... and it's 10 degrees out there.. mighty chilly.
Glad it missed us. My relatives in RI got 26 inches...yuck.:D

-8 F this morning at the house saw it as low as -14 on the way to work when i stopped to pump gas.

When it gets this cold the snow machine shuts down.

About 25F this morning. I shoveled snow on the walk 4 times yesterday and didn’t venture out of the drive way till this morning. Looks like we accumulated about 16” yesterday. I went out early to start digging the cars out and getting the truck started to plow when the neighbor showed up with his tractor with loader and back box. He was plowing and moving snow in both directions and taking it down the road and piled it in the back yard. He’s getting some chocolate chip cookies for sure now. I just hope she makes an extra batch so I get a couple too.

Erie has a 9” lead and should be interesting after they factor in this last blast.

http://goldensnowglobe.com/current-top-10-snowiest-cities/

Tired of snow here...can anyone say Ice damming..;-)
Oh boy.. more comming this weekend...;-)

Back