Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IN OTHER NEWS: Donald Trump is going the Fair this weekend to massive crowds....Not to be out done Hillary decided to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons, nor prior experience. She mounts the horse without help, and the horse immediately springs into motion.
It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but Hillary begins to slide from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the horse's side anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.
Finally, giving up her frail grip, Hillary attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.
As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

Haha that’s what it looks like ever 50 feet come spring around here when the snow starts melting along the main roads.

That's a mental image I didn't need.
10405608_505120236323113_709865687683068884_n.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man! maybe marvel was way ahead of it's time....

ps. I love the look on Aquaman's face.....:rofl:

LOL. You mean Captain America? Aquaman is in DC (he has blonde hair and wears yellow and green). The Marvel version of Aquaman is Namor. I *think* he was in the X-Factor comics-- I used to read X-Men, X-Factor, and Spiderman about 20 years ago. I started boycotting Marvel when they killed Multiple Man.

Anyway, saw this and laughed pretty hard:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q[/ame]
http://www.houserepairtalk.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

here is some news from the networks

The Beast Of billery has been slain, Its over, all that is left is for her to make the announcement

icon.gif

Back