What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Jack Morgan and coke after a long day pulling CAT 5e and electrical

Chris, I got up at 3am for 4 years, drove 110 miles worked 10 hour days.

4 days a week ..I hear ya..sucks dont it

worked in down town New Orieans. referb the UScustums building and a 6 story "projects" apartment building.

we had a guy, his job was to sit on the bumper of the truck, so it did not disappear.

the gangs, beat the armed security guard up, took his gun, because HE would not pay protection.

the next guard was smart. when the gangs showed up..he would open the Natural gas valve.

they would smell it and run . interesting area to work in.

That sounds like my daily life except we don't usually drive 110 miles but we do sit on the highway for 2-3 hours each way alot of the time.

I have my guys up in a hotel right now while I make the drive. They sleep in til 6:30 and get tot the job at 7. I get on the road before 5 and get to the job at 7.

Got some family swimming right now. I think I will switch to beer since it is "beer 30"

Got some family swimming right now. I think I will switch to beer since it is "beer 30"

I just had a cup of coffee.

maybe I'll get some silly dog and kick back

Bud light at the moment while I pack. I need to fit my 4x4 golf cart in the back of my shortbed truck some how. I want to take my quad but my buddy doesn't have one so the cart will be easier. Wish it were electric so I could be sneaky.

Gin and tonic...had to take my quad to the mechanic yesterday. Carb gumed up and wouldn't start. Always something.

my small engine repair guy.

told me, to take the bowl off the carb. when putting it up for the winter

pull the cord a few times, get all the gas out, put the bowl back

so far, it has worked like a charm. summer comes around, i add gas and she cranks right up

about 4 fingers of some smooth 90 proof whiskey

and a fine macanudo portofino cigar

Latest posts

Back