What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the riots er I mean protests have come to LA? Doing doughnuts in a stolen car and spray painting on buildings is a peaceful protest.

Frodo, I hope you're feeling better. Adorable doggy!

My pets have been driving me up the wall. The medicine is keeping the rottweiler's tumors from swelling up but they are still expanding. The lump on the inside of her left leg has really spread, but it doesn't seem to be bothering her.

The cat with Leukemia isn't doing well at all. I had to start force-feeding him and now he's mad at me. He refuses to eat but he will drink a little bit of Pedialyte. He's supposed to go back to the vet on Thursday for another shot and I'm debating bringing him in today or tomorrow if he doesn't start eating or if he seems to get weaker.

One of my cats decided to try to cheer me up by bringing me a gift in bed-- a female cardinal. He jumped up on my bed, climbed on me, and set her down. She was still alive so I wrapped her gently in a cardigan and took her outside. When I let her go she flew away.

Late last night my Akita mutt got into the kitchen and when I was trying to get her to go back to the front room, she got weak and slumped down. She was on her front with her nose to the floor. I tried to administer her medicine (for hypothyroid), at which point she flopped on her side, kicked one of her back legs and peed all over and then became unresponsive. Vet was closed and the emergency clinic an hour away is useless. I had my brother get me the Pedialyte and a syringe. Within a few seconds of it hitting her tongue she sat up. I force-fed her about half a cup of Pedialyte and crammed her medicine down her throat. Twenty minutes later she was wagging her tail and feeling better. She's doing fine this morning, but for awhile we thought she was going to die. I just talked to the vet and the one good vet at the office is out all week. So, I'm just going to bring the cat in for his scheduled shots on Thursday.

So, I haven't been able to sleep and I'm exhausted.

wish it was longer, i was getting into it

Whiskey barrels are good, when they closed down the distillery we bought barrels for five dollars, add 1 gallon of boiling water, let the kids roll it around the back yard for a couple weeks, 1 gallon of whiskey, run thru coffee filter.

Whiskey barrels are good, when they closed down the distillery we bought barrels for five dollars, add 1 gallon of boiling water, let the kids roll it around the back yard for a couple weeks, 1 gallon of whiskey, run thru coffee filter.

LOL smart. i would like to have a couple to cut in half for big potter plants

my sister has a 30 x 12 3 sided and roof glass atrium

has banna plants and other such weird jungle plants. i expect a monkey to jump om me when i am in there

LOL smart. i would like to have a couple to cut in half for big potter plants

my sister has a 30 x 12 3 sided and roof glass atrium

has banna plants and other such weird jungle plants. i expect a monkey to jump om me when i am in there

I did that too with the one I had, they don't stand up well over time.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1UJXErn1nY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

You forgot the last couple steps.

Drink the whiskey, Get out the power tools, Saw the barrel in half, and sell each half to yuppies for $25 each for planters.

This is like watching your election, the words don't matter.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9KZ3jgbbmI[/ame]

Latest posts

Back