What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an interesting day to day
My wife had a dr appt, so we headed to jackson, 100 miles one way.
I had to meet a couple of buddies for a swap ..
after i left them, my car temp shot up, o i started looking for water and a hose. yeah right, try and find that now a days
I popped the radiator cap..stood back and let it blow
DAMMIT oil in the radiator
i have blown a head gasket 100 miles for home....I am not happy..i am pissed
so,,every 30 miles, i stop add water and oil. limp the sucker home

Sorrry to hear that...and yes..its usually always inconvenient,. However. At least you know what to do. Some folks are unable to even change a tire...sad really.:help:

Frodo, please let us know when you make it home safely. That really really sucks!

I've been taking care of the pets again today and had to run to the post office to pick up the Lysine for the cats. Gave the sick kitty his first dosage. I'm hoping it will help the respiratory and eye crud clear up soon. The kitty is walking around more, but still not eating enough. I need to start taking my cats in one by one for their vaccinations. I think I need to take 8 of them in (two are too old for vaccines according to the vet) plus some of the dogs are due for their rabies vaccines.

Mark, I'm very sorry to hear that. :-(
I really really hate cancer. :-(

Sorry to hear mark.

Today I smoked some chicken with apricot wood for dinner and it was the best chicken I have ever had. Have a brisket and pork shoulder on for a birthday party tomorrow.

Did you make it?

yes i made...now the fun begins

sorry to hear tht Mark, they are like family, he will be sitting next to God, waiting for you

Last edited:
Spent all night smoking a brisket and pork should for a lunch birthday party today. Hope they are good.

I bet that brisket is falling off the bone good.

with the left overs, My wife makes a smoked brisket stew, OMG !!! it is so good

cant the site block the country , the spam is coming from ?

this looks like the same group that shut down the site i used to belong to, before i came here

Last edited:
Problem is the spammers are pinging and bouncing their IP addresses all over so it would be a waste of time to just block out one country's internet users. Angie has it fine tuned so you should not see the idiots.

To keep in tune with this thread, I got up, peed, and now sucking down my first cup of joe.

Spent all day. Sorting and counting coins. Bought a bunch of those coin books and have been filling them. It's amazing how little I see from the P mint.

Spent all day. Sorting and counting coins. Bought a bunch of those coin books and have been filling them. It's amazing how little I see from the P mint.

I have p out the butt,,it is S i need

there is no P the P is silent. lol

do you have your steel pennies....i have extra, i got free..

Last edited:
I had montezuma's revenge early this morning. Spent a lot of the day either in the bathroom, trying to sleep it off, and looking after my cat. He had 3 seizures. Two after I moved him over a few feet so he wasn't blocking the door (he's been lying on the floor). And one after I gave him some lysine orally. It seems that it stresses him out. I'm not sure what to do. I'm pretty sure he'd really freak out if I took him back to the vet-- not sure he'd even survive the trip. Kept thinking he was going to die and just when I'm about to give up hope for him, he perks back up enough and tries to drink something. But he doesn't even stand up to pee anymore. He just pees on himself and I have to clean him up.

I’m just glad Frodo switched to a less scary avatar. The other one was giving me nightmares. :)

Hi ho....hi ho....its off to the grind I go.... GOOD MONDAY MORNIN!!

Latest posts

Back