What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good, send your boys over here. I have a circle driveway that needs pavers

My driveway sure could use some pavers as well. Maybe Rik has more to give away?

My guys are far from efficient at installing them. I had to do a lot of it.

Ooh, nice pics of San Diego. I wish I had the time to go visit there. I miss my aunts and cousins over there.

Chris, excellent job on those pavers! It looks beautiful! I hope everything goes smoothly for you on the move and that you can have a successful business there (if that is what you want).

I've got a bit of a cold but I'm trying not to let it get me down. Changed my internet plan to get 150Gb a month limit and so far we seem to be doing ok with it. It means I no longer have to be up between midnight and 5am to use the "free zone" without going over the former 10Gb limit. I'm still trying to adjust to the change in sleep schedule.

The new Molsons Coors plant will be walking distance from my house. They think it the best water in the world. I never touch the stuff.

Chris, I hope nothing gets stolen from your trucks.
I finally got tired of not having a working light in the bathroom so I looked up online how to get the fixture open to change the bulb. I had to use a screwdriver to pry it down, but I finally did it and replaced the bulb. Something seems a bit off with the wiring though-- makes a zzt noise when I turn the light on and off and if you move the switch down even a little the light goes off. It is a very old Broan light/vent/heat one. Vent and heat no longer work.

Back