What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a fun sight to see.

Gonna be 106 today. The house air still doesn't work well. Getting a new unit installed Monday.

It's still over 80 outside.

Sun is starting to set earlier so winter is on its way.

At 11:13 PM it is 44.9F and heading down slowly. High was about 65F and sunny. Down to about 40F tonight with widely scattered frost possible.

It feels like fall is coming and the some of the leaves are just beginning to change.

The weather has been so good that road/street contractors are hitting everything hard and working long hours to take advantage of the weather. We ahve a 2 year road project near us that is about 3 months ahead schedule after just 5 weeks of work. - All progress now is money in the bank for the contractors that can take advantage of the weather.

Dick

Still getting very close to 90° F here. Getting dark earlier all the time. Then they change the time by an hour, we fall back and are eating dinner in the dark.

I know that the Government did it, but can't we blame and hate just one individual for thinking that up?

OK, I guess we can blame him. He wanted it! Boooo for Woodrow!

48 out. Supposed to hit 36. I forgot my sweater and jacket. It's cold out.

It's not supposed to hit 90° today for a change. Misty rain this morning. Couldn't see the launch because of the clouds.

40's in the AM and 60's to low 70's with clear skies, little wind and a strong sun and low humidity. More of the same glorious weather for a week of so.

Dick

39 the other morning. 40s typically at night. The house is gutted and no insulation , so no furnace. The wife moved out lol.

Latest posts

Back