What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got about 5 minutes of intense rain, but I believe it was only because I decided to spend two hours washing the car the previous day. Well, the rain is gone and my cars are once again dirty.

It snowed all day yesterday and woke up this morning to about 2” of new snow. Temps are melting it off in the daytime but with the leaves still changing the trees are really low.

That what I get for not being able to wait to hot tub in the snow.

Let the snow race begin.

50 degrees and clear beautiful day today. thank you God!!!!!!!

The kids down the street made a snowman yesterday I think it was made from 50% leaves as they rolled the balls using every bit of snow in their yards. Was the earliest I have ever seen a snowman though. This morning was the first I had to sit in the driveway and wait for the window to thaw.

We have had ice on the cars the last few mornings. Leaves are mostly off the trees south of Lake Erie 30 miles but closer to the lake they are still green.

Chris’s thermometer reminds me of my dad back in the day of elevated mercury in the fish in Lake Erie. He used to hang his fish the other way (by the tails) wait for it to get cold and when the mercury dropped he would cut off their heads.

We had what appeared to be water fall from the sky yesterday. Never seen anything like it.

I hear the rain forest has that a lot. I can see how you folks from Coleefornia can forget what rain looks like. Same for those Texans.

Yesterday we broke a record. It hit 78F the previous record was 1935 and records have been kept from 1872. Last week we had 4” of snow so this week is true Indian summer. Today it is supposed to hit 74F.

Latest posts

Back