What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had our first frost last night, so now we can officially have Indian summer.

The Combines are out starting on the soybeans. Pumpkins are for sale everyplace.

Before we know it the snow race will be back on.

I'm on my way to the mountain house right now where it is 32 degrees. It's 55 here at home.

Yesterday we tied the record high for the date at 76 degrees. By Friday they are talking snow possibilities.

Let the measuring begin! :D

6:50 AM - Vadnais Heights, MN

35.8F now and about 50F coming up. Cooler in the week.

About average and near the end of a nice warm spell. No hard freeze yet, but some scattered frost. Leaves are about done for.

Many different birds due to the seasonal changes. - 20 turkeys in my backyard and on my patio yesterday. Geese (100's) feeding on every open area or harvested fields. A lot of the geese are residential or permanent in the area, while there are also many migrators.

Dick

Sunny today after a week of down pore. Did I mention that if you are not grounded and you share some of the power with a saw the gfi does not register and imbalace.:hide:

I put up new mail boxes this week for us and the kids across the street. So I put ours on the side of the pole closest to our house and theirs closest to them. So facing the boxes clearly numbered 180 , 196. The postmaster came this morning and said they would allow the new box location but I had to switch the boxes around due to how they sort mail WTH. So I'm out in the rain like Neal with my 120 V drill. Thinking this is why Fed X is kicking their butts. I went thru more red tape on a mail box than totally rebuilding the house.

Glad I got them switched because they are covered in snow right now. We just came from Erie no snow yet the lake is still warm. So the snow race hasn't started yet even though it has here.

Well I didn't get shocked double insulated drill.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

36 degrees and clear high of 65/clear
this little snap will kill the worms, time to go squirrel hunting

Back