Who hunts?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya'll need to just let him try it.................It'll be a good laugh!!!

I've got a similar one, I will get a pic up when I dig it out.

Mines a light weight 40# max pull, I got it when I was recovering from a pretty bad car accident and couldnt pull more than 40 I really need to upgrade but cant afford it right now, It's a good shooter though. There have been alot of animals killed with less than 40#

Mines a 75 pound. I love it, it was a gift from my boss a million years ago when I was running his company, top of the line then so I bet a walmart bow is better now days.

Work day at the deer woods today. Taking the tractor and the weedeaters with brush blades to cleanup some trails. Guess I'll have to see if I can find a chigger, tick or twenty...hell-o bug spray.

Y'all be good!

I'm Jealous, I just get to work around the house.

I'm jealous too, I'm strippin wall paper today.

I'm Jealous, I just get to work around the house.

I'm jealous too, I'm strippin wall paper today.

Got a ton of trails pushed out that we've never really had good access to before. Good day to be in the woods, saw 6 deer, couple of bucks, got some pics off the trail cams and the oldog is a whipped puppy this afternoon...;)

Ga. Bow season started today, but............due to left leg complications I stayed home. Im having issue from a previous injury and can barely walk so I thought it wise to rest it this weekend so I might be able to work monday.........

My buddy shot one this morning from his stand which is close to my stand but he didnt find it. I really think he jumped the gun on his search I think one should wait an hour on a bow kill before strating to track but he only waited 30 minutes

I agree, hardest thing to do hunting is waiting to start tracking unless housed them go down.

I need to get a stand, I am tired of hiking around all the time.

So, todays opening of archary season and I have to...work...

So today is the last day of Archery season and I got home from a 16 hour day at midnight, there was no way I was getting up in three hours to drive two hours then hike all day. Guess I am waiting for rifle season.

So today is the last day of Archery season and I got home from a 16 hour day at midnight, there was no way I was getting up in three hours to drive two hours then hike all day. Guess I am waiting for rifle season.

Gosh, you're getting to be an such old man...:D

So, I'm thinking that wednesday I'm calling in sick. I think I have a case of deer fever coming on ...;)

So, todays opening of archary season and I have to...work...

I was working opening morning here as well So I took this Friday off and went!! Jumped one going in then hunted till 10:30 hoping it would double back but it never did. I got a few pics of the view from my stand though. The stand I was hunting is in an old grave yard. The most recent date I saw on a head stone was 1903. Back in the day the property was given to the black folks to use as a graveyard and to build a church. Pretty cool place.

View attachment Hunting With Delong on 9-27-2013.jpg

View attachment 9-27-2013 #2.jpg

View attachment 9-27-2013 #3.jpg

View attachment 9-27-2013 #9.jpg

View attachment 9-27-2013 #5.jpg

Latest posts

Back