4 Post Lift

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the four post also. Used it for the past ten years and it is miles better than no lift at all. I like the mobility and I am going to use it to double stack cars as my rack system is almost done. Too many cars... not enough space... and I thought 40x72 was large enough ?????
I have planned a place for a two post but that is as far as it has progressed. Looking for a deal I guess.

and bought a 4 post,
wasn't happy (after 12 yrs) with wiggly 2 post, ( rotary)
I can do anything on my 4 post that I could do on my 2 post,
PLUS, i can move my 4 post around, like outside to steam the bottom of the car, and NOT make a mess in the garage !
I use sliding tray , and bottle jack to lift my cars, and jack stands to support it,

What did you mount your Rotary on..... rubber mats ? I just purchased a 2 post 10k Rotary ascemetric lift and it is solid as a rock. I also have a four post. Don't have a complaint on either. Both work exceptionally well. 95% of the repair centers / car dealerships have Rotary lifts. Made in Indiana with US steel and employees. Don't get any better.

Back