All Politics Thread

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me "normal" is being able to do things on my own property w/o pulling a permit. For example, building a small shed, adding a small deck and a large brick patio. Also any rework I choose within the walls of my house.
I was referring to your considering evil mass murderous religion addiction mental illness to be something normal...

I'm guessing you have trouble with reading comprehension.

I was referring to your considering evil mass murderous religion addiction mental illness to be something normal...
I don't consider a diy house repair forum to be a proper venue for me to preach the true end-time religion of the one new man of Ephesians (gentiles grafted into the ekklesia of Messianic Judaism) and I have not attempted same.

Likewise I don't consider it to be a proper venue for minions of satan to attack and spew vitriol.There's a time and place for everything and this is not that place.

I don't consider a diy house repair forum to be a proper venue for me to preach the true end-time religion of the one new man of Ephesians (gentiles grafted into the ekklesia of Messianic Judaism) and I have not attempted same.

Likewise I don't consider it to be a proper venue for minions of satan to attack and spew vitriol.There's a time and place for everything and this is not that place.
Likewise... I didn't think a politics thread belonged here, either... said that before it started... but I get emails from this so I come here to counteract the liars and mentally ill... and no religions belong in our beloved USA... the first country to make religious terrorism mass murdering illegal and provide Freedom of Speech in place of religious heresy/blasphemy laws!
BTW, no satans ever existed except in the psychotic minds of mentally ill religics...
http://www.TruthSocial.com

You're one sick puppy unless you're just a juvenile.

A book "Gender Queer" which describes gay sex explicitly is being put in school libraries. A parent in Orange County Fla. read passages from the book at a school board meeting and was removed for being vulgar by the same board that approved the book.

The Biden administration in just the past year alone stockpiled the records of more than 54 million U.S. gun owners and is poised to drastically alter gun regulations to ensure that information on Americans who own firearms ultimately ends up in the federal government's hands, according to internal Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The ATF in fiscal year 2021 processed 54.7 million out-of-business records, according to an internal ATF document obtained by the Gun Owners of America, a firearms advocacy group, and provided exclusively to the Free Beacon. When a licensed gun store goes out of business, its private records detailing gun transactions become ATF property and are stored at a federal site in West Virginia. This practice allows the federal government to stockpile scores of gun records and has drawn outrage from gun advocacy groups that say the government is using this information to create a national database of gun owners—which has long been prohibited under U.S. law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back