(Hoping this is the best forum for this question):
- I am planning a basement re-model (old knotty pine and drop ceiling gone...new drywall, can lights, etc.)
- but it's an older home with a concrete floor sloping gradually to a quasi-central drain
- I only intend to finish 2/3 of the space, so some will remain for "laundry room"
- I want to use liquid floor leveler, but
- the aforementioned drain is within the space I want to level and cover in vinyl/laminate/carpet
- also, can I lay down my treated 2x4 wall plates and just pour that space level?
- How will the rest of the room drain if it ever floods?