Better Late Than Never Awards

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spicoli43

Reaction score
I figured this could be a thread about the unexpected... Things you never thought would happen, so you memory holed them and forgot about it... Well, here is the first award recipient of mine... The band Nickelback finally has a good song. It only took them 47.93 Years, hence the title of the thread.

Nickelback's very first single, "Leader of Men", was a decent song. The music video was cool too: just them and their friends pulling all the electronic devices out of a house, dumping them in a big pile in the lawn, and lighting the pile on fire.

After that they got famous and their songs were consistently terrible. Well, maybe not terrible, but stupid. This particular song "San Quinten" is hilariously dumb. I saw a video of a guy breaking down the song line by line showing how dumb it is.

Oh, I don't care if it's dumb, just if it sounds good, which no other Nickelback song I have heard does. There could be many, but I haven't paid attention since "Rockstar" because that was the end for me.

Latest posts

Back