contractors in Austin Texas area?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Dman100-

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good contractors in between the Austin and San Antonio Texas area? I know this is a DIY forum, but I haven't had any luck finding good contractors. They either don't call back, don't show up, don't do a good job, only want to do big projects, etc. I have a lot of work that needs to be done, but some are smaller projects initially. I'm trying to get some recommedations on a contractor that is reliable and will do a good job. The work I need done stretches from putting up crown molding, repairing sheet rock, painting, bathroom redos, siding, roofing, fencing, doors, enclosing patios, electrical, a/c, plumbing, etc.

I thought I'd see if I could get any input here. I know most member are scattered across the US, but I thought I'd give it a shot and maybe luck out and find a good contractor on here??? :)

Thanks for any recommendations!

Have you called Rudy at 830-833-0820, works in the Dripping Springs, Canyon Lake, Southwest Austin, Spring Branch, Blanco, Johnson City, Bulverde, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, and in the areas you are requesting.

Back