COVID-19 Vaccines NOVAVAX and COVAXIN

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...fetal cell lines were involved. I just want people that have held back for moral reasons to know...
Not "moral" reasons but 'religious' reasons... no one with real morals would ever succumb to immoral mass murderous religion...

But what's really concerning to me is the worst symptoms of COVID-19 are created by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and that is the very thing gene-based COVID vaccines are instructing your body to make.

While the natural spike protein is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is even worse, as the synthetic RNA has been manipulated in such a way as to create a very robust and unnatural spike protein.

The spike protein is toxic in and of itself, and has the ability to induce vascular, heart and neurological damage

The COVID-19 vaccine disables the Type I interferon pathway, which explains why vaccinated patients are reporting herpes and shingles infection following COVID-19 vaccination.

Pfizer’s own data raise massive safety concerns, as they received 42,086 injury reports, including 1,223 fatalities in the first 2.5 months of their COVID jab rollout for adults

Last edited:
Previously mentioned that I just read that there have been so far over 5 million deaths globally from covid vaccines. I read that incorrectly. The actual numbers have been hidden, suppressed and censored, but credible estimates as of now are well over 200,000.
The most vaccinated country - Israel, now has the highest hospitalization rates for covid.

What's really concerning is that the worst symptoms of COVID-19 are created by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and that is the very thing gene-based COVID vaccines are instructing your body to make.

While the natural spike protein is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is even worse, as the synthetic RNA has been manipulated in such a way as to create a very robust and unnatural spike protein.

The spike protein is toxic in and of itself, and has the ability to induce vascular, heart and neurological damage

The COVID-19 vaccine disables the Type I interferon pathway, which explains why vaccinated patients are reporting herpes and shingles infection following COVID-19 vaccination.

Pfizer data is starting to leak out - and it ain't pretty

Last edited:
As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine.
Worth noting that one of the health organizations (FDA? WHO? I forget at the moment) changed the definition of what means to be a vaccine from providing immunity to protection sometime last year, right before the Pfizer had a version FDA approved. I'm not against vaccines in the slightest but it makes very suspicious when someone feels the need to change the rules of the game all of a sudden.

I question your statement that 50,000 have died due to taking the vaccine
I looked it up .this is what is true Since December 2020, more than 469 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the U.S., and VAERS has received 10,483 reports of death (0.0022%), according to the CDC. (Numbers as of Dec. 29, 2021.)
Please no more bs just the facts
Keep in mind that VAERS under-reports the real numbers and that those numbers may only reflect less than 10% of all of adverse effects that have existed. The CDC clearly admits this. Even if one assumes a much more favorable case that 20% of the cases are reported, then the real number in US alone still exceeds 50k people dying from the vaccine.

All in all, the point is that vaccines have risks and, with the pandemic, some people accepted much higher risks than what they would normally. That's fine by me, as only them have to live their life. Conversely, however, each and every one of us has to live our own lives so the decision of whether one accepts those risks on one's own body and life needs to be a personal decision.

Having the spike protein in our own cells is indeed problematic. The manipulation of the RNA to get a manipulated spike protein is new to me.
Either way, I agree with you that the problem is that the spike protein is made inside one's own cells. In other words, these "vaccines" are teaching the body to attack its own cells that are producing the spike protein. The problem with this is that the immune system doesn't always clearly distinguish and that's how auto-immune problems start.

I don't know if this is factual but it says HIV is used to make the COVID vaccine;

Worth noting that one of the health organizations (FDA? WHO? I forget at the moment) changed the definition of what means to be a vaccine from providing immunity to protection sometime last year, right before the Pfizer had a version FDA approved. I'm not against vaccines in the slightest but it makes very suspicious when someone feels the need to change the rules of the game all of a sudden.

Keep in mind that VAERS under-reports the real numbers and that those numbers may only reflect less than 10% of all of adverse effects that have existed. The CDC clearly admits this. Even if one assumes a much more favorable case that 20% of the cases are reported, then the real number in US alone still exceeds 50k people dying from the vaccine.

All in all, the point is that vaccines have risks and, with the pandemic, some people accepted much higher risks than what they would normally. That's fine by me, as only them have to live their life. Conversely, however, each and every one of us has to live our own lives so the decision of whether one accepts those risks on one's own body and life needs to be a personal decision.
I disagree 469 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine and yet only 10,483 reports of death . even if i accept your claim of underreporting by 10% that would mean 11,483 deaths per 469 million doses .
11,483 divided into 469,000,000
so let do the math equal 0.000024484 .
this is your chance of dying.
and what are your chances of dying due to covid-19 .

Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died.
so .ooooo24484 chance of dyeing vs 3,4%
you pick

https://www.google.com/search?q=wha...ying+due+to+covid-19+percentage&rlz=1C1VDKB_e

Last edited:
I disagree 469 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine and yet only 10,483 reports of death . even if i accept your claim of underreporting by 10% that would mean 11,483 deaths per 469 million doses .
I really don't understand how the total number of doses given or rates of death have anything to do with what I said. I was simply responding to your statement bellow:
I question your statement that 50,000 have died due to taking the vaccine
Put another way, if one assumes that the number of deaths report in VAERS is under-reported and only corresponds to 20% of the actual cases like I previously wrote, then the real number of deaths is 11,483/0.2 = 57,415. If one assumes that under-reporting is more severe, like the 10% number that the CDC has admitted, the number of cases is twice that.

Still, what you make of these numbers is entirely up to you. If you think that the covid shot is the right decision for you, then by all means go ahead. I'm not one to interfere.

I love this stuff.
OK. I've gotten all 3 shots. I'm still alive.
I know of three close acquaintances that have lost their lives over the past couple of years due to COVID, and their possible other afflictions.
I know of at least 5 others that have had severe problems.
Two kids up the street this week with Omicron, both of them in private schools (ie Catholic) with no mask requirements.
Truth. Not made up for forum use.

And I see McConnell backtracking on Jan 6th. (Damn, am I looking to be bounced from this forum?)

Follow the science, not the media.
Follow the truth, not the media.

The CDC’s website recently made a quiet revision. Without much fanfare, they changed the definition of the word vaccine. It now, officially, no longer means that you are immune from infection.

Many folks trusted the previous vaccines for polio, measles, etc. But Mnra concoctions are not even remotely similar to those.

More than 80 studies now show the natural immunity you get after recovering from COVID-19 is far superior and more long-lasting than what you get from the COVID shot.

Some folks just can’t hear this. They’ve been manipulated into believing that these ‘vaccines’ are the only hope for humanity. Very sad indeed.

Having the spike protein in our own cells is indeed problematic. The manipulation of the RNA to get a manipulated spike protein is new to me.
Either way, I agree with you that the problem is that the spike protein is made inside one's own cells. In other words, these "vaccines" are teaching the body to attack its own cells that are producing the spike protein. The problem with this is that the immune system doesn't always clearly distinguish and that's how auto-immune problems start.
That's right. And unfortunately, as is becoming widely known now, these concoctions are literally destroying the human immune system. I hesitate to say this, and apologize to those who have already gotten the jab, but these are facts.

I wish the staff of HouseRepairTalk.com would remove all of this junk about Covid vaccines -- which has zip to do with home repeair. At a minimum, everyone posting this stuff should take it somewhere else, e.g. Facebook. (Twitter will ban you for spreading misinformation about Covid vaccines.)

I really don't understand how the total number of doses given or rates of death have anything to do with what I said. I was simply responding to your statement bellow:

Put another way, if one assumes that the number of deaths report in VAERS is under-reported and only corresponds to 20% of the actual cases like I previously wrote, then the real number of deaths is 11,483/0.2 = 57,415. If one assumes that under-reporting is more severe, like the 10% number that the CDC has admitted, the number of cases is twice that.

Still, what you make of these numbers is entirely up to you. If you think that the covid shot is the right decision for you, then by all means go ahead. I'm not one to interfere.

the 469 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine and yet only 10,483 reports of death is world wide. not just the united states.
yes please show us where you got the figure that 50,000 American died due to getting the vaccine.

I wish the staff of HouseRepairTalk.com would remove all of this junk about Covid vaccines -- which has zip to do with home repeair. At a minimum, everyone posting this stuff should take it somewhere else, e.g. Facebook. (Twitter will ban you for spreading misinformation about Covid vaccines.)
You do know that you don't have to read this unless perchance you want the whole story warts and all.

As long as the discussion is civil between members, we have no intention of squashing an entire section. Either grow thick skin,or do not click on this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back