COVID-19 Vaccines NOVAVAX and COVAXIN

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie_T

Reaction score
Apparently Dr. Fauci is not advancing morally and medically ethical vaccines such as NOVAVAX and COVAXIN because he has a surplus of unethical fetal cell line vaccines.

I sent an email to NIH requesting info on the availability of the ethical vaccines. I am not holding my breath for an answer.

Last edited:
Dr. Fauci is not advancing ....

You want him to "advance" them ?? What does that mean ?

Neither of the two vaccines you mention have been approved by the FDA yet. So I doubt any doctor will suggest using a vaccine that has not been approved, especially when there are others available that have been approved.

Novavax only submitted their application to the FDA about 4 weeks ago, so approval is unlikely to be extremely soon.
Covaxin submitted a couple of months earlier, but I think the FDA said their data was lacking.

I am just going by what Fauci himself said. My assumption was that he meant what he said and would not make an attempt to fast track them for emergency use as was done with the unethical vaccines. The "lacking data" may be merely a ploy to delay. WHO has approved Covaxin for emergency use.
“We have enough vaccines, the best vaccines available, in the United States,” Fauci, the chief medical advisor to President Joe Biden, said in response to a question about Covaxin during his Thursday interview with Adrienne Bankert on NewsNation’s “Morning in America.”
But we know we can trust the government · · · oh wait, during the 50s and '60s, didn't the Army dust some cities with a fine powder of a fluorescent, potentially toxic powder? And maybe in the case of St. Louis, the powder contained radioactive material.

Last edited:
Also a simulated biological warfare attack in New York was conducted from June 6 to June 10, 1966 when aerosol clouds of a test bacillus were released into subway stations along both the Seventh and Eighth Avenue lines. Now my question is if the bacillus was harmless how was its spread tracked? Did it cause mild symptoms, was it contagious and who approved the test?

Last edited:
Fauci is NIAID

Vaccine approval needs to come from FDA --- different agency.

Fauci is NIAID

I don't think I implied otherwise. I just think the government should be pushing for an ethical vaccine and Fauci does happen to be the most vocal government waterboy in the nation.

My assumption was that he meant what he said and would not make an attempt to fast track them for emergency use as was done with the unethical vaccines.

Fauci is NIAID

I don't think I implied otherwise.

The way I read it, you did. But its not up to Fauci to fast track an application --- different agency.

The way I read it, you did. But its not up to Fauci to fast track an application --- different agency.
Is Fauci not just spewing the government line? Are you saying he has no influence whatsoever? Isn't he Biden's advisor on COVID? Just what are you saying, and why?

What I wrote is specific, concise, and accurate. Read it a few times, slowly. You may eventually comprehend it.

What I wrote is specific, concise, and accurate. Read it a few times, slowly. You may eventually comprehend it.
I don't know what kind of expertise you think you are sharing with us. The FDA owns the rubber stamp but the NIH has input. I may be wrong but I suspect you accepted the unethical vaccine.

Why are we talking about this on a House Repair list? There are plenty of other sites for this dialog.

Why are we talking about this on a House Repair list? There are plenty of other sites for this dialog.
General Chit-Chat
Post thread
From random thoughts to general rants. This is the place for them. Keep it clean and no nudity!

To a point I agree with you, but... as long as members keep discussions civil, respectful and on point, we'll allow these topics to stand. We've had a couple who are no longer welcome due to abusing the rules of the forum. The lockdown, vaccines, fear has effected everyone, sometimes folks just need to vent. I really doubt anyone's position will be changed by dialoge shared here though. If anyone doesn't want to read the thread, the title describes the topic. We all have the ability to block posts under setting.

We do appreciate all who take time out of their day to be a part of our forum and all points of view are equally important here.

I changed my mind because of a blog so I appreciate blogs and forums. I was scheduled for the Johnson and Johnson vaccine and found out just two days before my appointment that fetal cell lines were involved. I just want people that have held back for moral reasons to know that ethical (and non mRNA) vaccines are coming if the government will approve them. The fact that Fauci seems disinterested bothers me as he is the government's face and chief advisor on the pandemic.

just so you know . I am a proud Canadian
Medicago submits Phase 3 data to Health Canada for its plant-based COVID-19 vaccine candidate | Medicago

Quebec City, December 16, 2021 – Medicago, a biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Quebec City, is pleased to announce submission of the positive Phase 3 data for regulatory review by Health Canada as part of the New Drug Submission for COVID (NDS-CV) rolling review for Medicago’s COVID-19 vaccine candidate combined with GSK’s pandemic adjuvant. Medicago is seeking review and approval for the vaccine candidate for indication in healthy adults, aged 18 years and above.
Medicago is on a mission to help improve global public health using the power of plants. Founded in 1999 with the belief that innovative approaches and rigorous research would bring new solutions in healthcare, Medicago is a pioneer in plant-based therapeutics. We are proudly rooted in Quebec, with manufacturing capacity in both Canada and the US. Our passionate and curious team of over 500 scientific experts and employees are dedicated to using our technology to provide rapid responses to emerging global health challenges, and to advancing therapeutics against life-threatening diseases worldwide.
“If authorized, Medicago’s COVID-19 vaccine would be the world’s first ever plant-based vaccine approved for human use,” said Takashi Nagao, CEO and President of Medicago. “It would also be the first Canadian vaccine approved in over 20 years, signaling a powerful step forward for Canada’s vaccine preparedness strategy.”

Just to bring awareness to some very important issues - all of the currently available 'vaccines'
are unlicensed, unapproved yes, even Pfizer (see below) 'vaccines' do not convey immunity nor do they impede transmissibility of the disease. This was finally admitted by Rochelle Walensky, explicitly and in no uncertain terms on January 10. 2022. Isn't this glaringly obvious by now?? They are only designed to lessen infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine.

The only thing approved was the new name (which will not go into effect for another two years) and an extension of the emergency use authorization - still as an experimental substance.

Over 50,000 deaths so far attributable to these ‘vaccines’; even more serious injuries – statistics from U.S. and European government databases.

This in addition to the mandates being an outright violation of bioethics - which is written into federal law, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Treaty, the Nuremberg Code, the Declaration of Helsinki, as well as other legal statutes.

Mass vaccinations are in fact causing the variants (see virus mutations) which as of now are fortunately less than one percent different than the original. Such minor variation means the virus will not present itself as a new virus. If you’ve recovered from COVID-19, your immune system will still recognize it. If this continues with mandates, etc., we may not be so lucky.

This is just the very tip of the iceberg.

OK, so far, we have concluded that we can't get Novavax or Covaxin.
And Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J don't work.

At least we have a cure, Oleandrin.
We know it works because the MyPillow guy say it does. That's good enough for me.

Just to bring awareness to some very important issues - all of the currently available 'vaccines'
are unlicensed, unapproved yes, even Pfizer (see below) 'vaccines' do not convey immunity nor do they impede transmissibility of the disease. This was finally admitted by Rochelle Walensky, explicitly and in no uncertain terms on January 10. 2022. Isn't this glaringly obvious by now?? They are only designed to lessen infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine.

The only thing approved was the new name (which will not go into effect for another two years) and an extension of the emergency use authorization - still as an experimental substance.

Over 50,000 deaths so far attributable to these ‘vaccines’; even more serious injuries – statistics from U.S. and European government databases.

This in addition to the mandates being an outright violation of bioethics - which is written into federal law, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Treaty, the Nuremberg Code, the Declaration of Helsinki, as well as other legal statutes.

Mass vaccinations are in fact causing the variants (see virus mutations) which as of now are fortunately less than one percent different than the original. Such minor variation means the virus will not present itself as a new virus. If you’ve recovered from COVID-19, your immune system will still recognize it. If this continues with mandates, etc., we may not be so lucky.

This is just the very tip of the iceberg.
I question your statement that 50,000 have died due to taking the vaccine
I looked it up .this is what is true Since December 2020, more than 469 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the U.S., and VAERS has received 10,483 reports of death (0.0022%), according to the CDC. (Numbers as of Dec. 29, 2021.)
Please no more bs just the facts

OK, so far, we have concluded that we can't get Novavax or Covaxin.
And Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J don't work.

At least we have a cure, Oleandrin.
We know it works because the MyPillow guy say it does. That's good enough for me.
Thanks, I hadn't heard of Oleandrin but looked it up on the NCBI site finding this;

Given the fact that oleandrin affects viral infectivity in a unique manner highlights the possibility that it represents a novel strategy to block a virus’s ability to infect new cells and could serve as a viable therapeutic option against diseases such as COVID-19. In addition, having the ability to cross the blood–brain barrier and therein activate Nrf-2 and antioxidant genes may also present a new strategy against the prolonged secondary effects of COVID-19 since it has only recently been recognized that SARS-CoV-2 adversely affects neuronal and brain tissues2,89. The preventative as well as therapeutic potential of a new method to broadly target enveloped viruses should be given serious consideration in the era of the current coronavirus pandemic.​

Digitalis made from the poisonous foxglove apparently exhibits some antiviral properties. I suspect the media won't trash it (as it as it did ivermectin) as it comes from big pharma. I had some digitalis but I think I may have tossed it some years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back