Do you think I painted too fast?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as the neighbors Cadillac wasn’t parked on the other side of the fence I think you did it just fast enough.

If you got good coverage going fast, then fast will beat slow very time. But then I don't care to spend all day painting if I can avoid it.

When I was young I used to be pretty fast. Now that I’m old I really like to take my time and enjoy it.

A few sheets of old paneling is handy to put on the other side of a fence, keep the neighbours happy.

That's a good tip neal wish i would have thought of it.it would have saved me a 1000.00 dollar law suit that ended up costing me 550.00.

That's a good tip neal wish i would have thought of it.it would have saved me a 1000.00 dollar law suit that ended up costing me 550.00.

Some people can be so touchy about a little errant paint on their vehicles.

I had a pile of old paneling ready for the dump and the neighbour asked to borrow it. He lined them up on my side of the fence. An hour later they were back in a pile. Somewhat white.:thbup:

Back