Quantcast

Facebook is my favorite, what about you?

Help Support House Repair Talk:

SteveMarker

Reaction score
I go on Both Twitter and Facebook a fair bit, but normally Facebook the most. I usually find most my friends are on Facebook, and not Twitter.
HOWEVER, twitter sometimes turns into a news station for me. I find curent affairs more on Twitter than Facebook.
If you made me choose? Facebook.

vette2020

Reaction score
Yeah, Facebook hands down. I like how on Facebook you can actually add different photo albums etc. Twitter is just people posting a bunch of useless mobile uploads.

msdb

Reaction score
I've become more of a fan of Twitter as it has become my place for the latest news

isola96

Reaction score
I think im on this forum more then I check my Facebook.

rick1953fowler

Fowler Power
Reaction score
Me also, I prefer to talk with people face to face:banana:
Exactly. And I'm afraid that's becoming more of a thing of the past. It's pretty scary to think. No one in the future is going to have social skills anymore! I mean you can order pizza for delivery online now without having to talk to anyone on the phone....you can refill your prescriptions with a just a touch on a smartphone..just to name a FEW. It's great and all, but dang...

T

TxBuilder

Exactly. And I'm afraid that's becoming more of a thing of the past. It's pretty scary to think. No one in the future is going to have social skills anymore! I mean you can order pizza for delivery online now without having to talk to anyone on the phone....you can refill your prescriptions with a just a touch on a smartphone..just to name a FEW. It's great and all, but dang...
I always call it in.

I prefer to know someone is getting it as opposed to it ever getting lost in the system.

Garenius

Reaction score
I've always been more of a twitter man. And nah, I doubt social network will take over our lives.

BobAristide

Faux stone panels
Reaction score
What's Twitter? :)
I still don't understand the value of Twitter. The only use I can understand is for programs like the washington journal on c-span where people send tweet for the guests. No real community connection.

rick1953fowler

Fowler Power
Reaction score
Twitter is more simple for me. It's pretty basic. You don't get lost in all the mumbo-jumbo crap pictures in your newsfeed on twitter, but like I said before I wish there was neither. I miss the old days!

JohnCarrick

Reaction score
Hi...

I am using facebook as social networkk site.Facebook is the best social network site for deriving traffic and improve the visibility of our site..
My favorite social networking site is Facebook because it is very simple and easy to use.

Kone

Reaction score
I like facebook too, it is the best social networking site.

Latest posts