Garage Make Over

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is well organized. I like it!

If it wasn't in disarray ( the shop ) I would get little accomplished. I am a neat nick when it comes to floors and dust ...... but tools well placed, which may seem out of order to most, meets my requirements.
I am installing a second car lift today. Why would one need two ? I don't know but I thought it would be great. Its a want, not a need.

Sting.... It's just like the old saying, "Why?" "Because I can!"

Well, an organized work area won't Last long, but it starts out with good intentions...;)

Looks good. I like how you have your clamps. I need to do something like that.

So, I'm done with building stuff and down to painting and purging. SWMBO came out in the garage to go to the grocery this morning while I was sanding the drywall patches I made and said:

S: Why are you bothering painting the walls...it's a garage.

me: What's your point?

S: It's a garage...

me: Yeah, but it's my garage.

Sometimes I don't think they understand the importance of personal space...I think it gets to her cause she can't say what the color stuff is and placements of stuff is going to be....I love it.:p

With this latest house I just gave a written offer, I wanted it because of the garage and RV parking. I hope we get it.

Trust me...if this housing market in Southern California would slow down, and the damn rich ***** would quit outbidding all the houses with their "chump change" full price cash offers, I might be successful in buying a new house. My house is already sold (not to a cash purchase *****, but a single newly retired grandma) and if I don't get something soon, I will be out on the street myself!

Nope. In 5 days, only one new house has popped up for sale from San Dimas to Rancho Cucamonga (including Claremont, La Verne, Upland and San Antonio Heights). Many homes for sale last month for $500K are being pulled down and reintroduced at $650K. It is very scary and if things don't change, we are either just gunna stay here and weather the storm, or just move to Prescott, Arizona.

Thats why I bought when I did, I saw the construction gaining speed and figured housing was right behind. Let me know when you want to use my broker and actually get a house?

I finally convinced the G/F that her meek, quiet hiking buddy is probably not the best type of realtor in this cut throat housing market.

Pretty sad that same house 45 minutes south of you in a good neighborhood is half that cost.

We are already plugged into the MLS with our parameters set. I just don't like their app as much as Movoto's site. It is really easy to navigate, and the pics are bigger.

Latest posts

Back