Garages Names

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've built many dog houses, but my dumb dogs would rather be in the house and the dog house seems to only be used to keep the spiders out of the rain!

My very humble two car garage,

Looks like I need more stuff in my "Vette House" still too much white space!

I see you like the red, what year?...more of a blue guy myself...a 97 with 39K and a 05 with 11K, I love them both.

20111001172132.jpg

T2

Looks like I need more stuff in my "Vette House" still too much white space!

I see you like the red, what year?...more of a blue guy myself...a 97 with 39K and a 05 with 11K, I love them both.

Hey T2Vette,

Those are two great looking blue vetts. How about a nice red stripe around the garage to set things off. It sure looks nice and clean there.

Current
2005 Magnetic Red/Tan
1981 White/Red T top

Previous

Pic Below was my 1997 C 5 Black/Firethorn, a fun Hot Rod Vett.

View attachment 1997 C 5 Corvette.jpg

I was actually thinking of doing a couple BLUE stripes about 1/3 of the way up to match the cars. Maybe something about 2 inch wide each. I have a Nassau Blue Corvette Mail box to match the '97. A guy in OK makes them, saw it on-line and called and asked if he would do one in NB for me and he said send me the paint code with your payment and I do you one up special. I almost painted the floor with the blue color, but thought it wouldn't match the house too well. I am going to try and a take some better pics this weekend if the weather here near St Louis gets a bit better.

I always liked a red interior:thumbsup:...that was a sweet '97. I think the '97 LS1's were built a little tighter and seem to have a bit more seat of the pants oomph to 'em, IMHO. I have a friend who has over 150K on his 97 and most of that was done 1/4 mile at a time, and it runs like a top after tons of abuse and not a single leak of anything ever.

T2

I always liked a red interior:thumbsup:...that was a sweet '97. I think the '97 LS1's were built a little tighter and seem to have a bit more seat of the pants oomph to 'em, IMHO. I have a friend who has over 150K on his 97 and most of that was done 1/4 mile at a time, and it runs like a top after tons of abuse and not a single leak of anything ever.

T2[/QUOTE]

I miss my 97 c 5, it was what an old guy like me would say was a "real hot rod."

Great dual intake and hot exhaust system.

She road and sounded like one of the old 427's...my neighbors knew when I came home and left.

First time wife drove it it scared her. I did warn her to not kick it until in the outside lane passing.

T2

I miss my 97 c 5, it was what an old guy like me would say was a "real hot rod."

Great dual intake and hot exhaust system.

She road and sounded like one of the old 427's...my neighbors knew when I came home and left.

First time wife drove it it scared her. I did warn her to not kick it until in the outside lane passing.[/QUOTE]

That is cool. Nothing like a mean sounding Vette:rockin:

I have kept the 97 stock, it is still in good enough condition (No scratches, clean enough underneath and in the engine compartment you could eat off it, and I still have the painted wagon wheels in the basement in new condition) and only a few years more years away from getting it judged for Survivor Status.

T2

My Grandfather-In-Law lives in rural northern Iowa and the sign above his barn reads "Cramalot Inn". If you've ever seen it you will notice that it is very accurately named. lol.

Back