Gas

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$2.10 here

Was 2.43 until New Years and our new high speed rail gas tax hit. My station jumped to 2.63 on the first and it is supposed to go up closer to the .40-.70 cent per gallon tax. All for a program nobody wants that will probably flop and they won't know where this tax money went.

Finished yet?

Nope .......... Gonna take the motor to the machine shop that did my machine work and sold me the parts and let him look at it and see what he thinks...........but when is the question?????????Its hard to make a living and fix my broke junk at the same time:cool:

Nope .......... Gonna take the motor to the machine shop that did my machine work and sold me the parts and let him look at it and see what he thinks...........but when is the question?????????Its hard to make a living and fix my broke junk at the same time:cool:

I know the feeling...

Congress is planning on raising the federal gas tax this term.

They already did locally here but that makes perfect sense why it is low. Force prices down by manipulating the system and then toss on a tax and no one complains then prices can go back up and even higher without complaint. There has not been one word on the news about our tax here, just that gas prices were set to go up and then they did. I hate how this system plays games, it's bull**** if you ask me, man up already and present us with stuff that even the idiots can understand so we can have a fair vote on it. Tired of hiding things just to get us lemmings to pass them and then blame it on something out of our control.

1.84 here in town, 1.73 in Lebanon, just east of Nashville.

$1.59 this morning.

The American oil companies need $60 a barrel to stay afloat. When they shut a bunch of wells, OPEC will jack up the prices. Some of the wells in Oklahoma are already shutting down and laying off workers.

Still $2.08 this morning in Jefferson but I was in Gainesville earlier and got it for $1.99 !

JUst got gas at Sam's Club for $2.23 a gallon. IN CALIFORNIA!

I paid 2.49 for gas and 2.99 for diesel.

Latest posts

Back