Gas

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went back up to $1.69 today.

It finally dropped below $2.00 here in Jefferson Its at $1.97 I saw it in Gainesville about 30 minutes away for $1.79.......I read an article that was on facebook that said it will be back in the $4-$5 range by 2016 I hope it was wrong..............

Just paid $2.26 at Costco.

Nope .......... Gonna take the motor to the machine shop that did my machine work and sold me the parts and let him look at it and see what he thinks...........but when is the question?????????Its hard to make a living and fix my broke junk at the same time:cool:

So it seems I put the thrust bearing in the wrong crank journal when I built the motor. I figured since I had to pull the crank to replace the bearings I might as well have the crank cleaned and polished so I took it to the machine shop and had them polish it and order me a new set of rod and crank bearings. I got it back together and set it back in the jeep. maybe this week I will attempt to get some bolts it it and get it all back together. I also have been told that a set of JK wrangler springs would fit a TJ and provide 3 inches of lift so I came across a set with hardly any miles on them and plan on swapin them out after its back runnin. If nothing else I figure it will atleast get it back level and give it a little boost.

I'm interested to find out whether the JK springs for the TJ.

Because of the topic of this thread, I just got gas at Costco, and paid $2.19. Pretty jazzed about it.

Back up to $1.79 here.

It's May and things have changed a bit. Gas is now $2.55 for corn infested regular. The good news is I bought Diesel for the tractors for $2.25. Lowest I have seen it in tears in this area.

Gas is about 3.60 here and diesel is about 3.15.

Damn Rusty, I SMH with your prices compared to what I pay.

$2.39 for regular and $2.73 for diesel here.

Latest posts

Back