Greetings!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werner.Home

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Leif and my wife is Beth. We have been married for a year and that first year we lived in Findlay, OH. We are currently living in St. Joseph, MI and just bought a house and doing major renovations!

She works for Whirlpool while I am an elementary teacher in search of a job. No kids yet, but we do have a dog, Rough Collie, named Skywalker and a medium length orange tiger cat, named Fiona.

Next project is the side yard! See my thread and please help out if you have any words of advice!

Can't wait to get to help others and be given some good advice! See you all in text!

Glad to have you on the forum,
we could use a teacher. What does your wife do for whirlpool? Your project looks like a good challenge, we look forward to giving suggestions and hearing about your successes.
Justin

My wife does all kinds of crazy stuff at Whirlpool. Shes in a project that is trying to simply all of the tools and nuts and bolts to be easier to buy. Like lets say you buy anything, it has certain types of nuts and bolts to hold it together, but if you can just use 1 type for all of your machines, then you wouldnt have to buy several different types... So she is trying to make it easier to do! Shes working with Latin America in this CAM project.. Shes also in to electronics.. So shes really busy!

and Thanks Justin for having us here. My project is hoping to come under way this weekend!

Back