Hello All, Been Awhile

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imported_MRB

Reaction score
Just got an e-mail from the forum that wanted me to update you all on what I've been doing.

I've been mostly been keeping busy with the company I own, last year I started flipping house to make more return than I am getting from the banks and conservative stock portfolios (it's working pretty good), going to start building spec. homes probably next year, and this last summer I bought a 23' Crownline bow rider boat for Lake Tahoe. I'm finding out the acronym for B.O.A.T stands for "Break Out Another Thousand".:D

Welcome back! Congrats on flipping some homes. I have a 21' Four Winns and luckily she has been pretty good to me over the years although I don't take her out as much as I used to.

Good to see ya MrB, don't be gone so long next time.

Welcome back! Congrats on flipping some homes. I have a 21' Four Winns and luckily she has been pretty good to me over the years although I don't take her out as much as I used to.

Boat[boht] (noun) A hole in the water into which one continuously funnels vast amounts of money.

The two most favorite days in a boat owner's life are the day He buys it, and the day He sells it.
:p

Sold the last boat I owned 14 years ago. Must be a glutton for punishment buying another boat after all this time. Put a few $$$ in this boat so far with new Lowrance GPS and sonar, having a anchor roller with a windlass and anchor pulpet installed this winter all polished stainless steel including polished stainless steel danforth anchor. Of course the underside the bow of the boat has to be reinforced for the windlass so I don't pull that part of the deck off. Then there is the downriggers for deep fishing and on and on and on and on.:D

Then there is the downriggers for deep fishing and on and on and on and on.:D

Or... you could sit at home and watch reruns of I Love Lucy on TV...

Enjoy life... it's a long time gone when it's gone.

I've been doing some trap and skeet shooting recently. Them bullet prices have sure gone up!

I've been doing some trap and skeet shooting recently. Them bullet prices have sure gone up!

They sure have, and it's a total shame, but I reload my own and have a lot of yet to be used components and powder that I have bought before 2008. I hear a lot of folks are stockpiling ammunition now and will pay crazy prices for it. I am fortunate to be skating by on the cheap for ammunition in these times.

View attachment 1866

Attachments

• web[1].jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 69

Latest posts

Back