Hello

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serge1966

Reaction score
Hi, I am Serge from Maryland. We are living in a 25 year old townhouse for more than 10 years now. My education and job is not related to building or repairs, but I am somewhat handy and completed a number of relatively small repair and enhancement projects. Sometimes you need an advice and I hope this community is the right place.
One area of weakness for me is codes and permits. So some of my questions will ask about those. Also, English is my second language and terminology is also not my best skill.
My next project is to install drywall to our unfinished basement laundry room and I already see a few challenges like skewed studs and water and sprinkler pipes crossing the expected drywall surface. I will create posts with corresponding pictures, details and questions. One thing I am not sure about is if it is better to create separate posts in corresponding topics or one post with multiple possibly related questions.

It is best to separate your questions for us. Many times, we will refresh the page and if we have provided input, we may not respond to the next question.

Latest posts

Back