Help us fire up a new "jeep" forum

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The owner of this forum as well as the builder of the original Jeep Forum has started a new jeep forum. It is called:

www.Jforum.com

Come join us on the ground floor and watch a new site blossom!

Now why did you know about this before me?

I signed up but it has that stupid rule of being approved by admin before I can do anything, need to get rid of that or people will walk away.

No kidding? I know Keith is tweaking it from the stock Xenforo grid. I'll go take a peak.

Waiting on Mustangarage to show up....

I see jbolty joined. Man, that is a name from the past. he helped me alot in 2008!

I sent him a text this morning. I still talk and do a lot of jeeping with him. You should come out jeeping at some point. Big Bear trips are pretty mellow.

I blame that forum for us only having three people here and we are paid to be here.

Yeah, please tell us more about this "paid" stuff??

We get paid in use of this forum. That and the lear jet with no seats.

How did you get an orange crate? I had to piece together a few crates.

Just found this thread, I'm an old Jeep racer (Old School) that is, but I'm willing to share to share some of my 41 years of experience from 'BACK IN THE DAY"
i RAN A 258 6 banger that I was happy to race, collected than a few dust collectors until I had to give it up due to a career change.that lasted 20 years, I'm now r4etired from the career, and jeepracing

For some strange reason, I believe jeep and racer should never be in the same sentence. Those jeep engines, in their stock attire, are so sluggish they can barely get out of their own way. Now drop in a nice V-8, and you would have a screaming machine! I've seen a dozen V-8's installed and I am just like a little boy, looking at my first set of girl's boobs. I just can't get enough of that beauty!

My 258 was pretty quick in my jeep. Just wouldn't pass smog. My 5.9 v8 that is now in my jeep is a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back