Holy sinkhole batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that picture on the news today, but have a hard time believing it. Even the newscasters doubted it, primarily due to the exactness of the hole. If it is true, all I can say is, "Holy Hell!"

I saw that picture on the news today, but have a hard time believing it. Even the newscasters doubted it, primarily due to the exactness of the hole. If it is true, all I can say is, "Holy Hell!"

Yea, CNN got a live camera man down there to prove it because they didn't even believe it. He got on the roof to an adjacent building and was able to look down far enough to see that it didn't end.

I just did some research on the Internet, and sure enough, it's real. That thing is downright scary! As my wife said, "It looks like the gateway to Hell!"

I'd like to see them drop a camera inside to see how far that hole goes. Has to hit bottom at some point, don't cha' think?

I'd like to see them drop a camera inside to see how far that hole goes. Has to hit bottom at some point, don't cha' think?

Nope, I went to hi skool. What wood happin is the camra would fly out of a hole in China! :D

I think we should use the hole to put that oil leaking in the gulf, so we could recycle it properly?

Why is it perfectly round?

Suspect.
suspect.gif

Yeah, being exactly round, it has the makings for a great sci-fi movie!

Thats where members go when they get banned on my forum. :rockin:

Might be a quicker way to ship pizza....Just throw it in the hole and pick it up in China?

You certainly couldn't get lost finding your way out of there! It would also be terrible if the women lost their tops and they sank to the bottom of the hole....they would never be able to recover them!

You certainly couldn't get lost finding your way out of there! It would also be terrible if the women lost their tops and they sank to the bottom of the hole....they would never be able to recover them!

moar genius

:rockin:

Latest posts

Back